Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 For Seller Support Associate | Any Degree On 28 January 2019 @ Chennai
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 to 3.50 LPA|
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Venue Date||28 January 2019|
- Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
- Your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Language: English.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-
commerce and retail.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer/ Mozilla Firefox
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Venue Date:28th January 2019 (Monday) Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India,
Ground Floor, Infinity tower,
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Documents to Carry:
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification
- Service letter / Relieving letter from previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security.