Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Selling Partner Support Associate/Transaction Risk Investigator| Any Degree On 3 December to 8 December 2018 @ Bangalore
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Selling Partner Support Associate/Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Venue Date||3 to 8 December 2018|
Selling Partner Support Associate:
- Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
- Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and
verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other
company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years ( Max ).
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Problem Solving Skills & Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue Date: 3rd Dec to 8th Dec 2018 (Monday to Saturday) Time: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Amazon Development Center,
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,