Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 For Selling Partner Support Associate | Any Degree On 10 & 11 January 2019 @ Kochi
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Selling Partner Support Associate|
|Venue Date||10 January 2019|
- Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
- Your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue Date: 10th January 2019 (Thursday) Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology.
Rajagiri Valley P.O, Kakkanad,
Kochi – 682039, Kerala.
Documents to Carry:
- Pancard is mandatory
- 3 copies of resume
- A set of headphones for the interview with mike on the interview day.