Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 For Selling Partner Support Associate | Any Degree On 6 February 2019 @ Guwahati (Assam)
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Selling Partner Support Associate|
|Venue Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Venue Date||6 February 2019|
- Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
- Your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue Date: 6 February 2019 (Wednesday) Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology(GIMT)
Azara, Hatkhowapara, N.H.No-37, Guwahati,
Assam- 781017, India.
Documents to Carry:
- 3 copies of Resume
- Pan Card (Mandatory)
- Carry a set of headphones for the interview with mike on the interview day.