Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Seller Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree On 4 & 5 October 2018 @ Bangalore
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Seller Support Associate|
|Venue Date||4 & 5 October 2018|
- Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-
potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
- Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
- Education: Any Graduation
- Language: English and Hindi
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue Date: 4th Oct & 5th Oct 2018 Time: 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion Building, Ground Floor.
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048
Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena Mall
Documents to carry:
- Pancard and Aadhar Card are mandatory
- 3 copies of resume