Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Seller Support Executive/Virtual Technical Support/Digital & Device Technical Support Associate/Customer Service Associate | Any Degree On 30th July to 3rd August 2018 @ Bangalore/Hyderabad
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Experience||0 – 4 years/0 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 4 LPA/Up to Rs 3.31 LPA|
|Job Role||Seller Support Executive/Virtual Technical Support/Digital & Device Technical Support Associate/Customer Service Associate|
|Venue Date||30 July to 3 August 2018|
Amazon Walk-in Drive at Bangalore:
- The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- PIR Round
- Versant Round
- Operations Round 1
- Operations Round 2
Venue Date: 30 July to 3 August 2018 Time: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle,
outer ring road, Marathalli Post
Documents Required: Carry 3 copies of resume.
Amazon Walk-in Drive at Hyderabad:
- An Amazon Technical Support Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional Technical Support to all Amazon customers.
- An Amazon Digital & Device Technical Support Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in resolving customers queries related to various Amazon products and content, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through email, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Virtual Technical Support (Work From Home) – Rs 2.2 to 2.6 LPA
- Digital & Device Technical Support Associate 9(Work From Office) – 2.7 LPA to 3.31 LPA
- Customer Service Associate (Work from Home) – INR 2 LPA
- Customer Service Associate (Work from Office) – 2 LPA to 3.15 LPA
Venue Date: 30th July to 3rd August 2018 Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Opposite Westin Hotel,
Phase 2, HITEC City,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
- Original Govt. ID proof
- Passport Size photograph