Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Selling Partner Support Associate | Any Degree On 29 to 31 October 2018 @ Bangalore
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Selling Partner Support Associate|
|Venue Date||29 to 31 October 2018|
- Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-
potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
- Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years (Max).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Venue Date: 29th October to 31st October 2018 Time: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion Building, Ground Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru,
Documents to carry:
- Pancard (Mandatory)
- 3 copies of resume