Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Customer Service Associate/Multiple Roles | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree On 16 to 18 August 2018 @ Pune/Hyderabad
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 1.58 to 2.25 LPA/Rs 2.0 to 3.5 LPA|
|Experience||0 – 5 years/0 – 4 years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate (Work From Office)/Multiple Roles|
|Venue Date||16 to 18 August 2018|
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good comprehension skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue
in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and
immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Venue Date: 16th Aug to 18th Aug 2018 Time: 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Trion IT Park, Old Inorbit Building Viman Nager,
Sadhu Vasvani Road, Vadgaon Sheri,
Pune 411014, Maharastra
- Original Govt. ID proof
- Passport Size photograph
Seller Support Executive:
- The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
Alexa Data Services:
- Seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech, who will be based out of our Hyderabad Office.
- The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high quality output under aggressive deadlines.
- Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices
- Graduation is mandatory
- Shifts: Rotational shifts including night shifts
- Seller Support Executive: 0 – 4 Years Experience
- Alexa Data Services: 0 – 1 Year Experience
- Hindi Read & Write proficiency preferred.
- Hiring for immediate joining dates and candidates with notice period are not eligible.
- Candidates who have applied with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- 2017 & 2018 Pass Outs (Graduates) please carry Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
Venue Date: 16th Aug to 18th Aug 2018 Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Amazon Development Center,
2nd Floor, Recruitment Area
Building No. 12C, 2nd Floor Raheja Mindspace,
Inorbit Mall Road, Vittal Rao Nagar,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Candidates should have a PAN Card and Aadhar Card handy.