Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Seller Support Executive/Alexa Data Services/Customer Service Associate | Any Degree On 27th July to 3rd August 2018 @ Bangalore/Hyderabad/Noida
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Experience||0 – 4 years/0 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 4 LPA/Rs 2 to 3.5 LPA/Rs 2.28 to 3.26 LPA|
|Job Role||Seller Support Executive/Alexa Data Services/Customer Service Associate|
|Venue Date||30 July to 3 August 2018/24 July to 27 July 2018/23 July to 27 July 2018|
Amazon Walk-in Drive at Bangalore:
- The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
- 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- PIR Round
- Versant Round
- Operations Round 1
- Operations Round 2
Venue Date: 30 July to 3 August 2018 Time: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle,
outer ring road, Marathalli Post
Documents Required: Carry 3 copies of resume.
Amazon Walk-in Drive at Hyderabad:
Seller Support Executive:
- The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
Alexa Data Services:
- Seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech, who will be based out of our Hyderabad Office.
- The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high quality output under aggressive deadlines.
- Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- Graduation is mandatory
- Seller Support Executive – Experience Range: 0 – 4 Years
- Alexa Data Services – Experience Range: 0 – 1 Year
- Shifts: Rotational shifts including night shifts
- Hiring for immediate joining dates and candidates with notice period are not eligible.
- Candidates who have applied with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- 2017 & 2018 Pass Outs (Graduates) please carry Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
Venue Date: 24 July (Tuesday) to 27 July 2018 (Friday) Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Amazon Development Center,
2nd Floor, Recruitment Area
Building No. 12C, 2nd Floor Raheja Mindspace,
Inorbit Mall Road, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur,
- Updated Resume Copy
- Photo ID Proof
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Aadhar Card handy.
Amazon Walk-in Drive at Noida:
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
Venue Date: 23rd July to 27th July 2018 Time: 11 AM to 3 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited.
5th floor, Candor Tech Space,
Building No.3, Plot No. 02,
Block B, Sector 62, Noida,
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
- Original Govt. ID proof
- Passport Size photograph