Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 For Tech Ops Associate | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree On 11 February 2019 @ Chennai
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019
|Salary||Rs 3.0 to 4.0 LPA|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Tech Ops Associate|
|Venue Date||11 February 2019|
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should be able to
communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Any graduation
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- Knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Troubleshooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 month.
- The candidates have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Venue Date: 11th February 2019 (Monday) Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, A Block, 5th Floor, SP Infocity,
M G R Salai, Perungudi,
Kandanchavady, Chennai – 600096.
Documents to Carry:
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification & Relieving letter from previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security