Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Tech Ops Associate | B.E/B.Tech On 9 August 2018 @ Bangalore
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 3 to 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Tech Ops Associate|
|Venue Date||9 August 2018|
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from good school
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble Shooting ability
Venue Date: 9th August 2018 Time: 9.30 AM- 11.00 AM
Amazon Development Centre,
Orion Building, Ground Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. To Soul Space Arena Mall,
KR Puram, Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560048
Documents Required: carry 3 copies of resume.
Note: Write DIVISHA-HR on top of your resume.