Amdocs Hiring Freshers As Associate Technical & Business Operations Analyst @ Pune
Associate Technical & Business Operations Analyst Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Technical & Business Operations Analyst|
|Last Date To Apply||June 2017|
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- Only Non-Engineers. Not looking for BE/B.Tech./MCA for this role.
- Years of Exp.: 0 to 2 max.
- Non Engineering Graduates only i.e., BCA/B.Sc./ B. Com./ B.A./ MCS/BCS/MCM/MBA/M.Sc. etc.
Fresher candidates should fulfill the below criteria:
- Should be 2016 passouts only.
- No Gap in Education
- 55% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduate and Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Should have basic knowledge of SQL and UNIX
- Good Analytical skills
- Good with MS-EXCEL
- Good communication skills (involves communication with clients and site stakeholders)
- Telecom Domain / Revenue Assurance experience will be preferable.
- Candidate should be open to work in 24 * 7 environment.