Software Engineering Associate For Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA @ Pune
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Candidates have to assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Candidates have to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Should have a good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
- Should have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development.
- B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) and MCA
- 2017 Batch pass outs
- 60% (aggregate of all semesters) and above throughout.
- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs
- Candidate should not have any gap in education
- HR Round
- Technical Round
Amdocs Placement Papers | Interview Experience Process
MORE DETAILS==============>CLICK HERE