ANSYS Hiring Freshers As R&D Engineering Intern On May 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||R&D Engineering Intern|
|Skills||Python, C or C+|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
- Progress toward B.E./B.Tech. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Python, C or C+
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Basic understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time