Aon Hewitt Hiring Freshers As Associate Consultant On May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Aon Hewitt|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Hewitt Associates is a global outsourcing and consulting firm delivering a complete range of human capital management services to companies, including HR and Benefits Outsourcing, HR Strategy and Technology, Health Care, Organizational Change, Retirement & Financial Management and Talent & Reward Strategies.
- Actively advise clients by designing & executing analysis, interpreting results and generating key insights.
- Working with Aon’s revenue data and quantifying- market share and wallet share.
- Conduct Local Market Planning for different countries; involves communicating with stake holders/clients through mail & phone, data cleansing, data validation and data analysis.
- Client Satisfaction Surveys- deployment, management and data analysis.
- Explain the findings to our clients and stakeholders over a video/voice call.
- Delivering well organized reports, dashboards, data analysis and statistical models
- Understanding business requirements and coordinating with business unit leaders, particularly marketing liaisons for reports/ data.
- Actively gathers and shares domain related knowledge in forums within the organization.
- Bachelor degree (10+2+3) in Math’s/Stats/Engineering
- Fresher or at least 6 months of industry experience.
- Good communication & language skills in both written and verbal English
- Basic understanding of Excel, VB and Power point.
- Exposure to BI tools and SAS is desirable.
- Analyze data and structure information.
- Provide meaningful business insights.
- Ability to investigate and QA the data points.
- Listen actively
- Day shift* ( Any changes will be communicated as necessary)