AP State Biodiversity Board Recruitment For Administrative Officer @ Andhra Pradesh
|Recruitment||AP State Biodiversity Board Recruitment|
|No of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||31 Jan 2017|
About Us :
The Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board is statutory and autonomous body corporate has been constituted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2006 under Section 22 (1) of the Biological Diversity Act, 2002 vide G.O.Ms.No.68, EFS&T Dept., and dt.11.5.2006 as notified in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.290 dated May 20, 2006.
In pursuant to the notification of Biological Diversity Act 2002 and Rules 2004, the State Government has framed the Andhra Pradesh Biological Diversity Rules, 2009 for implementing and carrying out the Biological Diversity Act in A.P State, vide G.O.Ms.No.70, EFS&T Dept, dated 21.08.2009.
|Name of the Position||Range of remuneration (Consolidated remuneration (all inclusive) payable per month (before TDS) will depend upon candidate’s educational qualification and experience)|
A.P.STATE BIODDIVERSITY BOARD
|Position||Administrative Officer (One)|
|Duty Station||Office of the A.P. State Biodiversity Board,
4th Floor, Aranya Bhavan,
Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500004.
(However outstation tour may also have to be performed as per the requirement of the organization.)
|Mode of Employment||As per terms of contract|
|Duration||The contract period is one year which may be reviewed/ renewed appropriately.|
|Consolidated Remuneration (all inclusive) will be paid subject to TDS|
|Procedure of applying||Please see Instructions to the applicants|
|Applicants belonging to either sex may apply|
Scope of work: Under the overall guidance of the Chairman, APSBDB and the direct supervision of the Member Secretary, the Administrative Officer will undertake the following activities:
Duties and responsibilities
Assist Chairman / Member Secretary in preparation of the different documents, reports, literature and communication with different agencies and stake holders,
- Provide logistical support to the Chairman and Member Secretary in conducting different activities (trainings, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, etc.);
- Maintain files, documents and reports;
- Assist Chairman / Member Secretary for regular contact with experts and consultants to inform them about the day to day activities
Assist in maintenance of website. Drafting correspondence and documents; finalize correspondence of administrative nature; edit reports and other documents for correctness of form and content;
- Day to day administration
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chairman/Member Secretary.
- Assist Member Secretary in preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual work plans
- Assist Member Secretary in preparing brief monthly updates
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Science, A higher degree is preferred.
- Forest Officers, retired from service not below of the rank of Deputy Conservator of Forests (Dy.CF) will be preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Telugu and Hindi.
- Outstanding time-management, organizational and inter-personal skills.
- Proficiency in processing of all types of files related to government procedures
- Good computer knowledge
Age: Should not be more than 65 years as on the closing date of application. The applicant should be in good health.More Details