Apostek Off Campus Drive 2018 For Software Developer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech On 14 October 2018 @ Bangalore
Apostek Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 4.50 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date||12 October 2018|
|Venue Date||14 October 2018|
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve engineering problems
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity. Develop tools to understand, model, and replicate production traffic patterns in pre-production environments, including some cases in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2018 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to at least 24 months tenure need to apply.