Apostek Off Campus Drive 2018 For Software Developer Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech On 15 December 2018 @ Bangalore
Apostek Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 6.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Developer Intern|
|Last Date||13 December 2018|
|Venue Date||15 December 2018|
- As a part of development team, you will be developing compelling mobile/web applications.
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2019 batch
- Your college should allow 5+ months internship during final Semester
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- Stipend of Rs 20,000 during internship
- Compensation of Rs 6.5 LPA on commencement of your full time employment
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to at least 24 months tenure need to apply.