Aptean Off Campus Drive 2019 For Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech On 4 January 2019 @ Bangalore
Aptean Off Campus Drive 2019
|Salary||Rs 5.98-7.02 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Development|
|Last Date to Apply||3 January 2019|
|Venue Date||4 January 2019|
- The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that affect design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- 2019 batch BE/BTech
- Good pH score & Good academic record
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java, .NET and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team
interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills