Aricent Hiring Freshers As Associate Network Engineer On July 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Network Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Candidate will be a part of technical team that will be responsible for providing product expertise to help the L1/L2 teams resolve issue, Implementing Change Tickets of client’s product/services.
- Candidate will be interacting with clients, understanding their needs and providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their Networks and troubleshooting the issues raised.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- Core IP Networking Routing & Switching Managed Services experience
- Excellent communication(written & verbal) skills