Aspect Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer-QA On Sep 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer QA|
Aspect helps enterprise contact centers deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel – through a single, elegant software platform. As the global leader in customer engagement solutions, our unified interaction management, workforce optimization and back-office solutions seamlessly orchestrate people, processes and touch points for today’s top brands in aviation, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications and retail.
- The Associate Engineer, QA is a team member for the development of tests for a specific product component. In this position, the Associate Engineer, QA works with more Principal and Higher level QA Engineers for direction and task assignments. Reviews test cases and plans with other QA members. May execute existing automated test scripts.
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests.
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.