Aspect Software Hiring For Freshers As Associate Engineer QA On Jun 2016 @ Bangalore
Aspect Software Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Aspect Software|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer QA|
|Last Date to Apply||Jun 2017|
- Aspect’s contact center, self-service and workforce solutions work together to deliver better outcomes for those on either side of the conversation.
- Our approach makes the engagement technologies consumers prefer (text, chat and social) fundamental and harmonious to the overall customer experience. It also lets consumers do more for themselves through self-service solutions that address the preference for text as a simple and central entry point to the entire customer experience, which results in intelligent, two-way automated conversations powered by natural language understanding.
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests
- Four-year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics,
Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.