Aspect Software Recruitment 2018 For Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
Aspect Software Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Aspect Software|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- With coordination and direction from management, a Principal Engineer is a primary developer for a product component, responsible for design, documentation, implementation, unit testing and defect fixing of new and existing products.
- The Principal Engineer will be responsible for handling critical customer problems in real-time and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases.
- The job requires close interaction with Development, QA, Support and Professional Services teams.
- The Principal Engineer leverages computer programming languages and other specific technologies required to develop and maintain the component at an advanced level.
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field. B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline minimum.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Travel to customer sites on need basis.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Current development experience with Node.js
- Experience of using web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and JSON
- It will be a plus to have hands on experience of developing applications on Amazon Cloud Services