Aspect Software Recruitment 2018 For QA Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Bangalore
Aspect Software Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Aspect Software|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer, QA|
- The Associate Engineer, QA is a team member for the development of tests for a specific product component.
- In this position, the Associate Engineer, QA works with more Principal and Higher level QA Engineers for direction and task assignments.
- Reviews test cases and plans with other QA members. May execute existing automated test scripts.
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred). Minimum B.E. or MCA
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.