Associate Engineer For B.E/B.Tech @ Volvo Recruitment 2017 On 15 Dec 2017 @ Banglore
Associate Engineer For B.E/B.Tech @ Volvo Recruitment 2017 On 15 Dec 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Volvo Recruitment 2017|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last date to apply||15 Dec 2017|
- Performs design, testing/validation and/or development projects within area of assignment to fulfill the project set Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature targets.
- Generate Value Engineering and Value Analysis (VA/VE) and Continuous Improvement (CI) ideas to reduce product costs and drive/support implementation as needed.
- Analyze component parts and assemblies to determine the best course of action required to resolve actual or potential problems and implement cost effective solutions.
- Support packaging engineers in packaging and installation tasks (e.g. technical reports, packaging investigations, DMU utilization)
- Build & follow component design time plan to meet project deadline.
- Contribute to work in Cross functional activities to close out development open points and achieve set project deliverables.
- Must have Global mind-set to collaborate and work with engineers mostly at Cab,
- Chassis, Styling, Vehicle Architecture, Verification & Validation team both Locally as well as Other sites within Volvo.
- Take ownership in development of engineering process & method documents (TR, guidelines, rules etc.)
- Contribute towards knowledge management within the area of assignment.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with 1~3 years of Automotive product development experience.
- Successfully completed basic CAD training, preferably in Catia V5 with Exterior automotive experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in Volvo Products and Data Management systems such as Kola and Enovia is preferable.