Associate Software Engineer For Genesys Recruitment 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Chennai
Associate Software Engineer For Genesys Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Genesys Telecom|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Developing rich, robust web-based Java applications using state of the art industry techniques
- Rapid prototyping
- Integrating with other web applications/clients
- Guiding QA team in developing test plans/cases, and with automated functional testing, to ensure outstanding solution quality
- 1+ years software development experience in Java
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
- Knowledge of REST-style web services, HTTP, HTTPS servers
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control)
- Knowledge of relational databases and related concepts: SQL, MySQL/ODBC, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge/experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge with AWS Technologies (ex: ECS, Cloud Formation, KMS, S3, etc.,), microservices and Docker.
- Knowledge of REST web services using JAVA spring boot framework.
- Good to have knowledge on Cassandra and Elastic Search.
- Good troubleshooting skills and knowledge on JAVA profiling tools.