Atmel Hiring Freshers As Associate Test Engineer On Feb 2016 @ Chennai
|Skills||Python or Perl|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry’s broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets. As a global company with 5,100 employees worldwide, Atmel operates in more than 40 countries and has 30 design centers, including locations in Shanghai and Taipei.
- The incumbent is responsible for validation of BLE/Thread stack/profiles/tools on Atmel’s Wireless MCU products.
- Development of new test specifications and test case automation.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Wireless protocols – BLE/Thread etc.
- Execution of qualification tests for BLE/Thread software and controller.
- Develop &andexecute wireless system tests on multiple MCU platforms.
- Bachelors/Masters in CS/ECE with 1- 3 years of relevant industry experience
- At least 1 year experience in Bluetooth/BLE validation or Thread/6LoWPAN including profiles and controller features.
- Hands-on Knowledge of test plan development, test case automation.
- Hands-on knowledge of test execution, test setup creation and tools.
- Excellent skills in Python or Perl for automation.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with using wireless sniffers and tools.
- Experience with Bluetooth/BLE qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in using Test management tools like Test Link, JIRA will be an added advantage.