Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive 2018 For Software Development & Test Engineer (SDET) | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech On 16 December 2018 @ Bangalore
Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive 2018
|Company Name||Attivo Networks|
|Salary||Rs 9.0 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Development & Test Engineer (SDET)|
|Last Date||14 December 2018|
|Venue Date||16 December 2018|
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s ThreatDefend solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security and networking software on Linux, Windows and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud and Servers/Desktops.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Scripting experience preferably in Python
- Good understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP. Cyber Security knowledge is a strong plus
- Expertise in Linux or Windows Operating System.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment