Aureole Technologies Walk-in Drive 2018 For Trainee Software Engineers | Any Degree On 8 September 2018 @ Bangalore
Aureole Technologies Walk-in Drive 2018
|Company Name||Aureole Technologies Private Limited|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineers|
|Skills||C#/ASP.NET/Database(SQL / Oracle)|
|Venue Date||8 September 2018|
- We research and put together solutions to solve our customers’/ industry needs. The Job role includes participation in evaluations and showing outputs.
- As a member of the team, you are expected to code, be able to understand design and implement APIs, design DB Tables and queries to handle the same. Providing simple documentation and clear updates would be necessary.
- Strong analytical skills are required as work involves working with complex features with complex dependencies from other modules. Eventual the right candidate will be a full stack developer.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyse requirements, and learn to propose resolutions.
- Quickly learn and Implement Configurable designs, Develop code, implement Processes, Procedures and Test Scenarios, provide Documentation and User manuals.
- Validate/review designs before coding.
- Follow development standards and guidelines.
- Be an active member of the team by proactively identifying risks and opportunities and reporting your progress on an ongoing basis.
- Participation in conversation with stakeholders
- Build trust and credibility by consistently delivering assigned tasks on time with high quality.
- Continually develop core skills and process knowledge based on accumulated exposure.
- Be able to gradually execute assigned tasks with minimum directions from senior stake holders.
- Perform any additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management
Experience / Knowledge :
- Knowledge in C#, asp.net, Java scripting is a must.
- Ability to design DB Tables (SQL / Oracle) and write queries is a must.
- Exposure to jQuery (with Ajax) WCF, Web Service, Angular JS, and Knockout JS is a huge plus.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Ability to work in teams – interpersonal skills are essential
- Be results oriented, enthusiastic and possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership capabilities, conceptual thinking, and innovative mind-set
- Ability and willingness to take on new initiatives/technologies
Compensation & Benefits :
- Salary: 2.2 LPA +
- Health Insurance, additional commute related allowance/reimbursement as applicable, leaves.
- Additionally, profit sharing is offered to all employees.
Interview Rounds :
- System / Coding round
- Technical discussions
- Management Interview
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
- Updated Resume Copy
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Date : On 8th September 2018 (Saturday)
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Aureole Technologies Private Limited,
#771, 1st and 2nd Floor, 10th Main,
34th Cross, 4th Block, Jaya Nagar,
Bangalore – 560011
Landmark: Above Star Homeopathy Center, Near IDBI Bank and La Casa Restaurant
Contact Person : HR