Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2019 For Specialist Officer | LLB/MBA/Any Degree | 913 Vacancies On 26 December 2018 @ Across India
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||Bank of Baroda|
|Salary||Up to Rs.42,020-51,490/-|
|No of Vacancy||913|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||26 December 2018|
- A Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years (for Scale-III) or 3 years (for Scale-II) as Law Officer in Legal Dept of a Scheduled Commerical Bank, Central / State Govt or PSU or practicing at Bar or Judicial Services.
- Candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/organization.
Wealth Management Services – Sales (Scale-II):
- 2 Year (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma with specialisation in Marketing / Sales / Retail. (The Institute should be approved by Govt / Govt Bodies / AICTE) OR
- Graduation (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) with One year Diploma/ Certification in Banking / Finance before joining any private Bank/ Public Bank.
- Experience: 4 Years Work Experience in Sales / Distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance Products in Banks, Mutual Funds, NBFC’s etc.
Wealth Management Services – Sales (Scale-I):
- Graduation in any stream (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)
- Experience: 2 Years Work Experience in Sales / Distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance Products in Banks, Mutual Funds, NBFC’s etc.
Wealth Management Services – Operations:
- 2 Year (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma with specialisation in Marketing / Sales /Retail / Finance. (The Institute should be approved by Govt / Govt Bodies / AICTE)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years (for Scale-II) or 3 years (for Scale-I) Experience in working on Wealth Management Solutions for processing Wealth Products / Mutual Fund/ Insurance Applications, etc.
Age limit (As on 01.11.2018):
- Legal (Scale-III): 28 to 35 years
- Legal (Scale-II): 25 to 32 years
- Wealth Management Services (Scale-II): 25 to 35 years
- Wealth Management Services (Scale-I): 21 to 30 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) – 10 years
- Others as per govt rules.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment – List of vacancies: 913 Posts
- SO (Legal) – 60 Posts
- SO (Wealth Management Services – Sales) – 850 Posts
- SO (Wealth Management Services – Operations) – 3 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Scale I – Rs.23,700-42,020/-
- Scale II – Rs.31,705-45,950/-
- Scale III – Rs.42,020-51,490/-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment – SO Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of Online test followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive/Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns & Marks|
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Online Registration of Application starts from – 05.12.2018
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 26.12.2018
- Payment of Fee Online: 05.12.2018 to 26.12.2018