Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 For Probationary Officer | Any degree | 600 Vacancies On 2 July 2018 @ Across India
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment||Bank of Baroda|
|No of Vacancy||600|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||2 July 2018|
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age limit (As on 02.07.2018): 20 to 28 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – SC/ST – 15 years
- Persons with Disabilities – OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities – General – 10 years
Programme Fee: The fees for this Course will be Rs.3,45,000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes to be paid by the student. After completion of 5 years of active service in the Bank, the course fee of Rs.3,45,000/- shall be reimbursed by the Bank as ‘Loyalty Bonus’ to the officer who pass out from Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment PO Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting date for Online Registration: 12.06.2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges: 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018
- Last date for Online Registration including Edit /Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas): 02.07.2018
- Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative): After 18.07.2018
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 28.07.2018