Barclays Hiring Freshers As Developer On July 2017 @ Pune
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth and investment management with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
The role holder will be responsible for development of the onboarding technical solution. This will encompass the design, development and testing of complex business solutions.
- The successful candidate must have deep and proven experience in delivery of enterprise software solutions. This includes responsibility for the design of the solutions.
- Experience of development in large and complex financial services organisations across contemporary processes (agile/lean/kanban/scrum).
- Proven track record of delivery in this type of environment.
- User Experience and Usability are key concerns in the delivery as the client experience is of prime importance.
- Successful candidate must have strong understanding of Rich UI technologies.
- The right candidate will have a collaborative style in order to work closely with other teams.
- Strong shell scripting and oracle and PL/SQL skills.
- Experience is required in the following technologies: Core Java – Collections, Design Patterns(Structural and Creational), OOPS concepts, String handling and manipulations, Spring – Spring Core, Spring MVC, Basic
- Spring Project setup.
- Strong understanding of DHTML, DOM, JSON and Ajax and JBOSS as a deployment container.
- Understanding of security mechanisms such as SSO and Active Directory.
- Build languages such as Ant or Maven with continuous integration tools such as Team City or Jenkins.
- Developing and integration with Restful web services.
Desired/Preferred Technical Skills:
- Good understanding of any functional programming(FP) language – Scala or Haskell.
- Aware of various design patterns in FP – Monoids, Monads, Applicative, Functors, Curried Functions,Type classes etc.
- Worked on a UI MVC framework – Angular, Knockout or Backbone.
- Understanding of any functional library in Scala like scalaz, cats or shapeless would be great addition.
- Have worked or have a good understanding of packaging UI components using Grunt, Gulp, bower, Webpack or browserify.
- Good understanding of NPM packaging, Less, SASS, CSS3, PhatomJS.