Bechtel Recruitment 2018 For Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Gurugram
Bechtel Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Supervises the engineering activity (all disciplines) on a project, or designated portions of a project, for a global business unit.
- Plans and directs engineering assignments on the project.
- Has technical responsibilities for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating these assignments.
- Technical knowledge of related engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering and construction methods and materials, and engineering application of computers.
- Proficient knowledge of project engineering processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of related construction practices and economics involved and current knowledge of new methods of design and construction.
- Proficient knowledge on planning, application and coordination of 2-D and/or 3-D Computer Aided Design (CAD) design processes on a project.
- Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards and design criteria pertinent to the particular discipline.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated skill in supervision.