BEL Recruitment 2017 For Probationary Engineers,Deputy Engineers On 31 May 2017 @ Across India
BEL Recruitment 2017
|Post||Probationary Engineers,Deputy Engineers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||31 May 2017|
The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/AMIE, the following discipline only are eligible –
i. Electronics Engineering
ii. Electronics & Communication Engineering
iii. Communication Engineering
iv. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
v. Telecom Engineering
The applicant should have knowledge of RF & Microwaves, Radar fundamentals, Microwave communication, Microstrip and Striplines circuits, AutoCAD, Digital Circuits, FPGAs, RTL/VHDL/Verilog coding, Transmission Lines, Smith Charts, Microwave Simulation software etc.
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering / AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University.
- First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age Limit(As on 1/5/2017):25 Years
Total Posts : 5
Apply Mode: Online
Manager (HR&A), Bharat
Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010
Method of Selection:
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview (only for those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test).
- Submission of Application fee starts 17th May 2017
- Last date for receiving the complete applications 31st May 2017
- Written Test / Interview Will be intimated later