BEL Recruitment 2018 For Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | 20 Posts On 14 November 2018 @ Pune & Nagpur
BEL Recruitment 2018
|Job Location||Pune & Nagpur|
|Last date to apply||14 November 2018|
BEL Recruitment 2018:
- Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Engineers in Electronics/Mechanical disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited:
- BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country.It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory),Chennai,Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar(Uttarakhand),Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh),Pune,Hyderabad,Navi Mumbai support centre,Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2018:
- BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspapers.BEL recruit the candidates on the permanent basis(BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers).BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select the qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Engineer. Eligible candidates apply for this position through online/postal.
- B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical from a recognised institute / university.
- General / OBC candidates should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks. (50% aggregate marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
Age limit (As on 01.10.2018): Below 27 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD candidates & above
BEL – Discipline wise vacancies: 20 Posts
- Engineer (Electronics) – 10 Posts
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
Period of contract: Five years from the date of joining.
BEL Recruitment – Engineer Selection Process:
- Selection will be through written test and interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test. The written test will consist of objective type questions from subjects in respective discipline/specialization.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ST, PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Pune.
How to apply BEL Recruitment for Engineer?
- Eligible candidates shall eMail “the Scanned Copy of filled in application” and the information in Excel file (in the prescribed format) to email@example.com on or before 6 November 2018.
- Eligible candidates send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following address on or before 14 November 2018.
Dy. General Manager(HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Pune- 411021, Maharashtra State.
Important dates to remember:
- Last Date of Submission of Application through email: 6 November 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application through postal address: 14 November 2018
- Date of Written Test/Interview: Will be announced later