BEL Recruitment 2018 For Deputy Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | 15 Vacancies On 22 September 2018 @ Bangalore
BEL Recruitment 2018
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||22 September 2018|
BEL Recruitment 2018:
- Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Deputy Engineer in Electronics/Mechanical disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited:
- BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country.It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory),Chennai,Panchkula (Haryana),Kotdwar(Uttarakhand),Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh),Pune,Hyderabad,Navi Mumbai support centre,Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2018:
- BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspapers.BEL recruit the candidates on the permanent basis(BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers).BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select the qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Deputy Engineer. Eligible candidates apply for this position through postal/online.
- B.E/B.Tech in (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication) or B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical) from an AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University with One year relevant hands-on industry experience.
- Degree (B.E/B.Tech) with First Class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age limit (As on 01.09.2018): Below 26 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
BEL – Discipline wise vacancies: 15 Posts
- Electronics – 10 Posts
- Mechanical – 5 Posts
- The posts are for a fixed term basis for a period of 5 years.
BEL Recruitment Dy Engineer Selection Process:
- Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test.
- Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode or through SBI Branch.
Bharat Electronics Limited,
- Starting date for submission of online application: 12.09.2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 22.09.2018
- Last date for receipt of application through postal: 01.10.2018.