Bentley Recruitment 2018 For Service Desk Analyst/Technical Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree @ Pune
Bentley Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Experience||1-4 years/1-3 years|
|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst/Technical Support Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Service Desk Analyst:
- The role requires working knowledge of the Bentley Systems MANGED Services offerings, expertise as a customer support analyst as well as a practical understanding of ITIL framework.
- The role requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to properly triage and resolve and/or escalate customer incidents, requests and problems.
- Reporting directly to the Global Manager Service Delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 4 years’ experience as a Support Analyst;
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must, skills in other languages are a plus;
- Excellent telephone and written communications;
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent follow up and time management skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot is a must.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and other operating platforms.
- Expertise in remote Desktop support tools
Technical Support Engineer:
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Writing technical articles on the Bentley Communities site informing users on specific technical topics.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time, assist the Development teams manage Defects and User Enhancement requests.
- Bachelor Degree in GIS, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in GIS/Digital Mapping software.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English and strong communication skills required. Business-western fashion preferred.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server or Oracle), Programming skills is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.) an asset.
Service Desk AnalystApply Now
Technical Support EngineerApply Now