Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment For Engineer On 13 Dec 2016 @ Andhra Pradesh
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL|
|No of Vacancy||15|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||13 Dec 2016|
About Us :
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.
Contract Engineer – Electronics: 7 (Seven) Posts
- Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E /B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication /Telecommunication from a recognised institute.
Contract Engineer – Mechanical: 6 (Six) Posts
- Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical from a recognised institute.
Contract Engineer – Computer Science: 1 Post
- Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science from a recognised institute.
Contract Engineer – Civil: 1 Post
- Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Civil from a recognised institute.
Method of Selection:
- Selection will be through written test and interview.
- Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
- Date of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The written test will consist of objective type questions from engineering subjects in respective disciplines /specializations.
Deputy Manager (HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Post Box No.26, Ravindranath Tagore Road,
Machilipatnam- 521 001,