BHEL Recruitment 2018 For Technician Apprentice | Diploma | 320 Vacancies On 31 October 2018 @ Bangalore
BHEL Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd|
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Venue date||31 October 2018|
- Candidates should have Passed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering.
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the relevant Branch/Discipline in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Govt shall be eligible.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018): 18 to 27 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 Years for OBC candidates
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years relaxed for physically handicapped persons
Duration of Engagement: One Year.
BHEL Recruitment – Selection process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Merit List. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Certification Verification.
How to apply for BHEL Apprentice 2018?
- All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format to the following postal address or send to following email id (email@example.com) on or before 31 October 2018.
P.B.No 2606, Mysuru Road,
Bengaluru – 560 026