BHEL Walk-in-Interview 2018 For Graduate Apprentice | B.E/B.Tech | 50 Vacancies On 21 May 2018 @ Bangalore
BHEL Walk-in-Interview 2018
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice|
|Venue date||21 May 2018|
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the relevant Branch/Discipline in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
Age limit(As on 01.05.2018):
- 18 to 27 Years for General
- 30 Years for OBC candidates
- 32 Years for SC/ST candidates
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 10 years for physically handicapped persons
- 05 years – wards of BHEL Employees
BHEL Bangalore Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 50 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 20 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 10 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 10 Posts
BHEL Apprentice Selection process:
Selection will be based on merit (%age consolidated marks in all the semesters/ years of BE/BTech ).
Venue Date: 21-05-2018 (Monday) Time: 9.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M.
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED,
BENGALURU – 560026
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree Qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable).*OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- In case of candidate having CGPA result, CGPA to percentage formula to be provided.