Boston Scientific Recruitment 2018 For Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ New Delhi/Gurugram
Boston Scientific Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Boston Scientific|
|Job Role||R&D Trainee|
|Job Location||New Delhi/Gurugram|
- The student needs to be a self-motivated individual skilled to learn Design and development phase of medical device product development and product lifecycle management.
- Strong technical background in medical device.
- Develop and deliver product design, process development, verification and validation as per defined CTQ’s.
- Requires good understanding & learning capability for developing 3D CAD modelling, 2D Drafting, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, Tolerance Stack Up Analysis, Basic Engineering Calculations and Value Engineering.
- The Trainee may also be required to participate in concept development and evaluation.
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in engineering with preference mechanical engineering, plastics and polymer engineering and biomedical engineering
- Students with exceptional skill sets with experience in alternative high precision industries like automotive, aeronautics may be considered is added benefit
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in product design, tool design etc.
- Knowledge in medical grade material sciences and processing – Metals, Polymers, plastics is good to have
- Should have understanding knowledge of quality system & processes that needs to be applied for product development
- Excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.