BSNL Recruitment 2019 For Junior Telecom Officer | B.E/B.Tech | 198 Posts On 12 March 2019 @ Across India
BSNL Recruitment 2019
|Post||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||11 February 2019|
|Last date to apply||12 March 2019|
BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) Job notifications for Junior Telecom Officer (Electrical/Civil) through GATE-2019 Score. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd:
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL): BSNL is the state owned Indian Telecom Company by the Indian Government.BSNL Headquartered in New Delhi and operating across the country to provide Broadband, Landline, Mobile service Except for Mumbai & New Delhi.BSNL provides Mobile GSM service in the brand name of Cellone and it’s the 5th Largest Telephone operator
BSNL Recruitment 2019 apply @ externalbsnlexam.com / internalbsnlexam.com:
- BSNL Recruiting Entry level graduates through the competitive exam(direct recruitment) or GATE 2018 Examination. To join the posts like Junior Telecom Officers (JTO) candidates need to have valid GATE 2019 scores. For the posts like Management Trainee (MT), Junior Accounts Officer(JAO) candidates can apply directly. At Present, Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment notification is announced by the BSNL at www.bsnl.co.in. Eligible candidates can apply for this position from 12 March 2019 onwards.
- B.E. /B.Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University AND are required to appear in GATE exam 2019, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical(EE) & Civil(CE).
Age Limit (As on 12.03.2019): 18 to 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- 13 years for OBC-PWD candidates
- 10 years for OC-PWD candidates
- 5 years for BSNL employees
- Others as per Govt rules.
BSNL Recruitment – List of vacancies: 198 Posts
Discipline wise vacancies:
- JTO (Electrical) – 132 Posts
- JTO (Civil) – 66 Posts
Circle wise vacancies:
|Circle /State||No. of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||6|
|Northern Telecom Region||4|
|North East – I||6|
|North East – II||7|
|Uttar Pradesh [East]||9|
|Uttar Pradesh [West]||3|
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- The mode of selection is through VALID GATE SCORE-2019 which has been conducted by IIT Madras, in the month of February 2019.
- Rs.1000/- for OBC candidates
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 11 February 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 12 March 2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 11 February 2019 to 12 March 2019