BT Group Hiring Freshers As Management Trainee On 07 April 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Company Name||BT Group|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||07 Apr 2016|
About Company :
BT Group plc is a holding company which owns British Telecommunications plc,trading as BT, a British multinational telecommunications services company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 170 countries.BT’s origins date back to the founding of the Electric Telegraph Company in 1846 which developed a nationwide communications network. In 1912, the General Post Office, a government department, became the monopoly telecoms supplier in GB. The Post Office Act of 1969 led to the GPO becoming a public corporation.
- To own the customer relationship through a team of Team Members.
- To demonstrate good knowledge of BT products and processes within own product areas.
- To build and maintain internal relationships across own organisation, and where appropriate, the wider unit.
- May act as the first escalation point for customer or internal issues.
- May be involved in providing information at a local level with trade unions.
- To demonstrate awareness of BT’s strategy and good knowledge of unit strategy.
- To coach Team Members on processes and procedures for own products and ensure compliance targets are met for own team.
- To meet all people related targets.
- To communicate operational plans as it applies to the team, to manage work volumes within the team and report on productivity and other measures as required.
- Any degree from recognized university
- Ideally some experience as a line manager, or significant experience as a Team Member within the organisation, or a new entrant graduate.