BT Off Campus Drive 2019 For Trainee Associate | B.E/B.Tech @ Gurugram
BT Off Campus Drive 2019
|Company Name||BT Group|
|Salary||Rs 3.31 LPA|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Venue Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
- To provide expert support on process and products and to ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to BT customers and achievement of operational targets and manage workload
- Four year graduate Degree, B.Tech (Electronics, computers, CS, Electrical, IT)
- 2018 Batch (Candidate should not have any standing backlogs)
- ITIL Certification or ITIL Awareness is preferred
- CCNA level knowledge/Certificate (Mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Good understanding on routing & switching functionality.
- Must have basic understanding on routing protocols like OSPF & EIGRP which should cover neighbourship process, states & packet types.
- Should possess clear understanding on I.P & MAC address, sub netting & summarization.
- Knowledge of Spanning tree protocol which should cover root bridge/port & designated port election, types (CST, PVST, RSTP ) of STP & states of STP.
- Good understanding on the concepts of VLAN & its types, VTP modes & messages.
- Knowledge of Access & Trunk ports, concept of tagging & its types ( ISL, Dot1q) on trunk ports