BT Recruitment 2018 For Technical Support Trainee | B.E/B.Tech @ Gurugram
BT Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||BT Group|
|Job Role||Technical Support Trainee – L1|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Last Date||15 June 2018|
- To Provide expert support on process and products and to ensure a professional and consistent delivery of quality service to BT customers and achievement of operational targets and manage workload
- Works on the Global customer service Desk and pro-actively responds to customer faults and changes within defined service levels.
- Change Request and Incident queue monitoring of tools to manage customer requests and queries
- Direct engagement by phone with the end client for clarification of information/conformation of completion of request
- Managing 3rd party suppliers for Incident resolution / Change request implementation- Service Provider, Field support team, Cisco TAC.
- Four year graduate Degree, B.Tech (Electronics, computers, CS, Electrical, IT)
- ITIL Certification or ITIL Awareness is preferred
- CCNA certification would be required
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to liaise with Internal and External customers and suppliers at any level
- Good customer interfacing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good diagnostic skills (Voice and/or Data)