Business Development Associate For BYJU’s Mega Off Campus Drive 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/MBA | 2000+ Vacancies On 3 to 25 Mar 2018 @ Across India
BYJU’s Mega Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 10 LPA|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||3 to 25 March 2018|
|Venue Location||Across India(26 Cities)|
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Passed out of 2018,2017,2016 & 2015
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Jan 26th – Jaipur, Kanpur, Mysuru
- Jan 27th/28th – Goa, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi, Trivandrum
- Feb 3rd/4th – Calicut, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai
- Feb 10th/11 – Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Nagpur, Pune