Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2017 For Junior Officers @ Across India
Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment||Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2017|
|No of Vacancy||30|
|Last Date To Apply||06.06.2017|
1. Junior Officers – 30
Eligibility Criteria for Can Fin Homes Junior Officers Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: (As on )
1. He /She should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with knowledge of computer operations. Preference will be given to candidates with PG /MBA degree.
2. The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies for apart from English. He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited.
3. Knowledge of riding two-wheeler is desirable
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2017)
Age should be between 21 and 28 years as on 01/04/17 (should have born on or before 01/04/1989). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Can Fin Homes official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will have an overall Gross emoluments of Rs 2,52,300/- pa during Ist year, Rs 2,76,300/- pa during IInd year and Rs 3,36,300/- pa during III rd year subject to Management’s decision to renew the contract for II and III years, depending on merits.
Selection Procedure for Can Fin Homes Junior Officers
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Interview
Can Fin Homes Junior Officers Exam Fee Details:
- Application fees of Rs. 100/- can be remitted in any branches of Canara bank to the credit of CAN FIN HOMES LTD Current Account No. 0684201001486_only and the counterfoil can be scanned and uploaded in the application. Candidates can also pay the amount to the above account with Canara Bank through NEFT/Internet banking and mention the details of UTR No under Transaction ID column.
Important Dates for Can Fin Homes Junior Officers Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.05.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 06.06.2017