Capgemini Hiring For Freshers As Infra Support / Operations / Technical Support On Jun 2016 @ Mumbai
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||B.Com / BE/B.Tech/BCA / B.Sc / MBA / PGDM|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Skills||MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2016|
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
We are looking at candidates with the following skills for an Infra Support Role:
1. Good written and verbal Communication
2. Good working Knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
3. 60% throughout in academics with not more than 2 years gap in education.
- This will initially be a contractual role and basis performance he/she will be taken on-rolls of the organization (Contract to Hire).
- This vacancy is based out of our Vikroli Office.
- Working will be only in General Shift.