Capgemini Hiring Freshers As UX/ UI Analyst On Sep 2017 @ Bengaluru
|Job Role||UX/ UI Analyst|
|Skills||Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies & languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit & Mockito
- knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or RestEasy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
Secondary Skill :
- Knowledge of basic UNIX commands
- Tomcat Webserver
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, .Net, and Java script are also valuable skills.
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Nex