Capgemini Hiring Freshers As L1 Support – Service Desk On Mar 2017 @ Bangalore
Capgemini Jobs 2017
|Job Role||L1 Support – Service Desk|
|Last Date to Apply||Mar 2017|
Capgemini is a French multinational management consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France. It is one of the world’s largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with 180,000 employees in over 40 countries. It was founded in 1967 by Serge Kampf in Grenoble, France.
Capgemini’s regional operations are North and South America, Northern Europe & Asia Pacific and Central & Southern Europe. Services are delivered through four disciplines; Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Local Professional Services.
- Keeps the knowledge base updated and optimized, so that the Service Desk analysts are able to work effectively.
- Ensures knowledge is created, authenticated and approved in accordance with the knowledge management process
- Regular reporting of the knowledge management tool
- Supporting Service Desk agents by ensuring quality and trainings
- Ensures high quality of available knowledge, in terms of consistency and technical merit at the same time assure that the available knowledge is fully understandable for all stakeholders – end users, the Service Desk analysts, and support team members.
- Manages the knowledge validation process and update the knowledge base on regular basis. Knowledge
- Manager provides vast knowledge to the Service Desk and help in developing the knowledge on the Service
- Desk by identifying required training areas.
- Active support in knowledge transfers, maintaining process documentation including work instructions and procedures, maintaining knowledge sharing web-sites like Talent or
- Capgemini Wiki; active support of the knowledge transfer process, for knowledge being shifted to the Service Desk
- Support to designing and reengineering processes on Service Desks
- Prepare weekly\bi-weekly process updates overview
- Manages the content of end user facing tools (e.g. Talent, Knowledge base)
- Experience in similar role would be an asset
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written;
- Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Working knowledge of ITSM;
- Working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Comprehension of ITIL methodology;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good IT Knowledge;
- Document administration skills;
- Awareness of service management and knowledge management tools
- Attention to details