Capgemini Mega Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech On 11 Oct 2018-1 Nov 2018 @ Across India
Capgemini Mega Off Campus Referral Drive 2018
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Off Campus|
|Last Date||11 Oct 2018-1 Nov 2018|
Desired Candidate Profile:
Scheduled Drive for Freshers – 2018 Engineering Graduates !!!
|Drive Dates||Location||Referral Submission End Date|
|October 11 – 12, 2018||Pune, Hyderabad & Chennai||October 8, 2018|
|October 12 – 13, 2018||Mumbai & Bangalore||October 8, 2018|
|October 16 – 17, 2018||Kozhikode & Ambala||October 11, 2018|
|October 23 – 24, 2018||Kochi||October 11, 2018|
|October 26 – 27, 2018||Thiruvananthapuram||October 11, 2018|
|October 30 – 31, 2018||Ahmedabad||October 15, 2018|
|October 31 – November 1, 2018||Kolkata, Lucknow, Aurangabad & Salem||October 15, 2018|
- Should have graduated in 2018
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th and 50% and above in graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters)
- Must be from below mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
- Candidate Name
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- 10 (Year of Passing & Score)
- 12th / Diploma (Year of Passing & Score)
- BE / BTech with Specialization Stream
- Current Location
- Preferred Location to attend Online Test
Mention the, “Candidate Name – Preferred Interview Location” e.g. (Amit Kumar – Mumbai), in the subject line.
As per Referral Policy, referral incentives are not applicable for fresher positions. Resumes will be screened and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for aptitude test.