Capgemini Recruitment 2018 For Trainee Associate/Process Associate – Service Desk Specialist | B.Com/BBA/BBM/B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree @ Bangalore/Noida
Capgemini Recruitment 2018
|Experience||Freshers/6 months to 2.5 yrs|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate/Process Associate – Service Desk Specialist|
- Graduate (B.Com/BBA/BBM) with minimum 60%
- Good Analytical Skills
- Typing speed of 25 – 30 wpm
- MS office knowledge
- Willing to work in shifts
Sevice Desk Specialist:
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/ email/chat for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem
recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
- Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs. Perform user account management activities Escalate complex
- Qualification – Any Graduate
- Experience – 6 months to 2.5 yrs
Trainee AssociateApply Now
Process Associate – Service Desk SpecialistApply Now